DR. JESSICA ABRASKIN PT, DPT, CBIS, MTC, OCS
Dr. Jessica Abraskin earned a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from Boston University and is credentialed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
Jessica has more than 15 years of clinical practice in orthopedics and manual therapy. Jessica is also a Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS), with expertise in concussion management and vestibular rehabilitation.
As a physical therapist, Jessica takes pride in providing compassionate care to her patients. She utilizes a combined approach of manual therapy and exercise to assist patients in return to their maximum functional potential.
Jessica lives in the Hereford Zone with her husband and three children. She enjoys working out at the gym, Zumba, and volunteering as a Girl Scout Leader for her twin daughters.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Boston University
- Master of Science, Physical Therapy, University of Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Physical Therapy, University of Connecticut
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS), American Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), American Physical Therapy Association
Additional Continuing Education:
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC), Evidence in Motion
- Competency in Cervicogenic Dizziness, American Physical Therapy Association
- Advanced Competency in Vestibular Rehabilitation, American Physical Therapy Association
- Competency in Vestibular Rehabilitation, American Physical Therapy Association