Dr. Brett Halpert PT, DPT, OCS, MTC, FAAOMPT
Dr. Brett Halpert is our specialist treating patients with musculoskeletal/orthopedic conditions including back, neck, shoulder, knee, hip, ankle/foot, elbow, wrist/hand and jaw (TMJ) pain. Brett earned a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore and is also credentialed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Less than 10% of physical therapy practicing in orthopedics have this distinction. Brett is also recognized as a Fellow through the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (FAAOMPT) after completing a three-year post-graduate fellowship. There are currently only about 500 physical therapists in the country with both the OCS and FAAOMPT credentials.
Outside of physical therapy, Brett enjoys spending time with his wife, Ashlynn, hiking and exploring the outdoors and traveling. Brett and his wife met in physical therapy school and reside a short distance from the clinic and enjoy spending time in the northern Baltimore County community.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), University of Maryland, Baltimore (School of Medicine)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (FAAOMPT), Bellin College
Additional Continuing Education:
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC), Evidence in Motion
- Dry Needling, Kinetacore and Myopain Seminars
- Essentials and Master Level Spinal Manipulation, Gibbons and Tehan Seminars through the University of Oklahoma